Monday, September 21, 2009

Introduce myself

Hello everybody,
I'm Chau Long. I'm 32 years old. I was born in Go Cong, Tien Giang province. I have three brothers and one sister. I'm a dental assistant. I have been working at the National Hospital of Odonto Stomatology for 10 years. I got married last year. I have no children yet. My husband is Phuc Nguyen. He is 40 years old and is living in the US. We are waiting for our reunion day in America.

I study English 2 nights a week at Mark's house. Mark is a teacher from England.
I like to study English in order to communicate with foreigners and read professional books in English.
I think this is the best way to improve my occupation skills. I would like to study more and more to become a good dental assistant in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment