Thursday, March 25, 2010

THE ADVANTAGES OF LIVING IN CITY


I have been living in Ho Chi Minh, the biggest city of Viet Nam, for more than 10 years. I really enjoy living here because of below conveniences.

The first thing is education. I've adored studying since I was a child. Unfortunately there are only pre-schools, primary schools, middle schools and high schools in my home town which meant I have to leave my place to this city after I completed high school if I wanted to continue my study in university. In the new environment I have the opportunity to meet with a lot of great professionals who encourage me to work hard. I think that my knowledge has raised considerably after 10 years.

In addition, one of the biggest advantages of city is big shopping centre. More and more shopping malls is establishing everywhere in the city. Shopping is my favourite activity when I have free time. The shopping also is one way to reduce my stress. I know that although with a new clothes, pretty shoes or strange accessories, I won't stand out, it is an important thing to feel very really confident if I don’t look bad. I like shopping here because all the stores close very late so I can shop after finishing work. Beside there are diversified clothes from all over the world so that I will have many choices.

Another advantage is healthcare. Most of us don’t use it often but we always care about it. It is certain that most of good doctors live in the city. If I need them I don’t have to go so far to see them. Moreover the city always is the first one adopting to new methods and modern facilities. As a result, the patient will be treated in the correct way.

In summary, because of the advantages of education, shopping and healthcare I enjoy living in city more than in countryside at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment